UL Mini-PLC with 19 I/O and CAN
The innovative STG-650 extends the established BARTH® Mini-PLC series with a additional model featuring a rugged CAN interface with graphical programming capability and UL Certification (US and C).
With similar dimensions in comparison to the mature STG-600, the STG-650 provides outstanding graphical programming at lowest current consumption and the well-known small form factor.
The CAN bus allows the user to connect a variety of network components to the Mini-PLC, for example: displays, stepper motors or CAN sensors.
The STG-650 does not need any peripheral components to operate. Both inputs and outputs features highly integrated and rugged protection circuits to operate the Mini-PLC in really harsh environment. These outstanding features open up a variety of application fields in industrial, automotive and 12/24V battery-powered applications.
The STG-650 is also available as customer-tailored OEM version.
- UL certified for USA and Canada
- 6 analog Inputs 0..30 VDC, 12 bit ADC
- 4 digital Inputs up to 1 kHz
- 8 Power Outputs up to 1.5 A
- 1 Power PWM Output 2 A/1..10 kHz
- 1 CAN 2.0A/B Interface
- Reliable Solid-State Outputs
- Fail Safe Oscillator
- Programmable Status LED
- TTL-232/USB Connection to PC
- Intuitive graphical Programming Capability
- Wide Operating Voltage Range 7..32 VDC
- Wide Operating Temp. Range -40..+60°C
- Ultraflat Housing, Height 10 mm
- Vibration resistant and rugged Sealing
- Engineered and manufactured in Germany
- Industrial and Process Control
- Test and Control Systems
- Automotive and Maritime Technology
- Technical Education
- White Goods
- Mini-PLC STG-650
- 3x Connectors for Mini-PLC
- Art.-No.: 0850-0650
- EAN/GTIN: 4251329400095
- Tariff: DE-85371091
€ 119,- UVP/RRP excl. VAT